Best Android Tools To Capture Slow Motion Videos
Best Android Tools To Capture Slow Motion Videos
- 1 Best Android Tools To Capture Slow Motion Videos
- 2 How To Record Slow Motion Videos On Android Device?
- 2.1 1 Reaction Slow Motion Pro
- 2.2 2 Slow Motion Video FX
- 2.3 3 SloPro
- 2.4 4 Slow Motion Free
- 2.5 5 AndroVid – Video Editor
- 2.6 6 Coach’s Eye
- 2.7 7 Slow Motion Camera
- 2.8 8 Moto Camera
- 2.9 9 ASUS PixelMaster Camera
- 2.10 10 HTC Camera
Do you know the Best Android Tools To Capture Slow Motion Videos? Here we are going to show you the Best Android Tools To Capture Slow Motion Videos
For Android users; here we are listing out some of the Best Android Apps To Capture Slow Motion Videos. We always favor to capture our precious moments in videos as well as pictures, and all these moments could be attractive when they are recorded in slow-motion. As in slow motion, many moments looks impressive, but today slow motion recording is available in remarkably expensive smartphones. However, now you can record slow motion videos with some professional applications that will fulfill this assignment for you. Follow the article below.
How To Record Slow Motion Videos On Android Device?
Slow video recording is possible on any Android device with some tools that are available today by which you can quickly capture your special moments in slow motion. So have a look at the apps below to record videos in slow motion.
List Of Best Android Tools To Capture Slow Motion Videos
1 Reaction Slow Motion Pro
It is the cool app to capture the moments in slow motion. It is the best application that captures videos with Zero loss in quality, no rendering, no motions blur, no ghosting effects, or other inter-frame artifacts that you see in other slow motion apps. Must attempt this app & captures unique videos in slow motion.
- Professionally planned slow motion Speed profiles
- Slide the Speed Commute across your video to select the moment
- Tap and Hold the Shuttle to view an animation of what slow motion videos profile looks like
- Shuttle Bar is 1 second full as all the action is normally over in one second.
2 Slow Motion Video FX
It is the best applications to capture slow motion videos on your Android. You can create the magic fast motion video. Output videos can be uploaded to Youtube/Instagram. Show your friends and get hundreds of ‘likes.’ Slow Motion Video FX allows you select the speed of the output movie. Must give a try to this application.
- Capture your speech & make it slow – you’ll sound strange
- Make your speech fast – you will sound like a tiny little mouse
- Record some objects falling like – tablespoon, nuts, seeds and make it slow.
It is the best video recorder app where you can edit, Shoot, and share videos in excellently smooth slow motion without any hassle of sharing files. In this application, the video is slowed down uniformly for a specified duration and then continues to regular speed.
- Provides Renderless Editing- edit in or out points, slow motion cues and speeds without waiting. This much freedom can only be found on the back of a real Harley.
- Fast Motion: the jump from slow to fast & vice versa for a fun experience.
4 Slow Motion Free
It is the cool applications that will change your special moments with an amazing one. Slow Motion FREE is a slow-motion video viewer. You can either select a file from recorded video folder or make a new recording in the app and can also opt the speed of the video you are recording.
- Frame rate bars sensitivity options
- NO annoying ads
- apps2sd support
- No recording limit
- Ability to select internal or external storage
5 AndroVid – Video Editor
AndroVid is a very advantageous video editor having many functions. It makes easier to edit your videos. You can apply video effects like fading, sepia, slow motion, vignette, vintage
- Its main feature, Video Trimmer: Trim your videos to remove unwanted parts.
- Another feature called Video Joiner: Merge several video clips into one video. You can add music
- Video Transcoder: change videos to other formats, change the resolution to create your videos smaller. It supports conversion to 3GP, MP4, MPG, AVI, FLV, MOV, WMV & VOB formats
- Slideshow Maker: Make slideshow from, add fading effect, images, and music
- Video and Audio Mixer: Add music to videos. Adjust video & music volumes
- Frame Grabber: Extract videos frame images at any time of your video
- Video Toolbox: Enhance your video. Adjust brightness, contrast, saturation. Change audio volume
6 Coach’s Eye
Coach’s Eye is one of the world’s advanced video platform for coaches as well as athletes who want to review athlete technique & game film. And if you are not an athlete you can use this application to take slow-motion videos
- Leverage is a cross-platform license which unlocks the full power of the world’s most mobile coaching apps
- Free space on the local device without losing videos.
- Access your videos from anywhere, and from any device
7 Slow Motion Camera
You can make perfect slow-motion videos with this application. Your video will be charmed to get slow-motion as the slow-motion video you often view. Your video can be uploaded to share with your friends.
- Video slow to pour a glass of water, leaving spoon will be fascinating with slow-motion effects.
- It supports slow motion video capture.
- Simple user interfaces as a filming delay.
8 Moto Camera
Get the ideal moment for the best shot. It takes multiple frames before & after you tap, understanding issues like blurred thoughts or blinking eyes. It then suggests the best image keep. Moto’s Smart cameras automatically customize for light & motion for crystal clear results. It can record slow-motion videos.
- video, photo, slow-motion video, & panorama.
- Tap to adjust focus and exposure
- Professional mode: puts you in complete command of focus, white balance, shutter speed, ISO, and Exposure.
9 ASUS PixelMaster Camera
Using ASUS PixelMaster Camera at fingertips, you can create your story using a video with High-Speed Video & Slow Motion Mode
10 HTC Camera
Easy capturing, rich controls, as well as creative camera modes, make HTC Camera is an ideal for on-the-go photographers. Grab your best shots in a clean, impressive interface that allows you switch quickly between multiple modes. It has a slow motion video mode to capture slow motion videos
- Pro camera mode
- Panorama camera mode
- Hyperlapse video mode
- Slow motion video mode
So above is all about Best Android Tools To Capture Slow Motion Videos. The applications we discussed above are the best to help you record slow motion videos on your Android device.
We hope you like this article about how to capture best slow motion videos with your Android device. If you feel the same share this with your friends and family too. If you have any suggestions, feel free to comment below. For further information about computer and technology stay with us. We will give you the best answer for all your doubts.We will help you to make your Android devices and Windows devices keep safe and healthy. You can share your experience with the experts in the comment box below. Please do share this with your friends and family.