Turn Off Android Screen Using FingerPrint Scanner
How To Turn Off Android Screen Using FingerPrint Scanner?
Here we explain the most secure method to Turn Off Android Screen Using Finger Print Scanner. Have a look at this guide.
The fingerprint scanner has given the great ability to communicate with the smartphone in some way out. Working with some little things of your device using the fingerprint scanner is much great and makes it easier & faster enough to accomplish with the device. Now not all the smartphones are produced with all those function support through the fingerprint sensor, and the users cannot enjoy that flexibility. What if you have the Android device using a fingerprint scanner and you wish to add more and more features to it? Yes, this can be done no matters if your device does not support that by default. Here in this tutorial, we have written about the process using which the Android’s screen can be turned off right from the fingerprint scanner. Just read the article to get the method.
How To Turn Off Android Screen Using Finger Print Scanner
The method is quite simple and easy, and you just need to follow the simple step by step guide below to proceed.
Steps To Turn Off Android Screen Using Finger Print Scanner
1. Download and install the app named Fingerprint to Sleep on your Android. You can download this application using the link given below. It is not available on play store.
XDA thread is the spot where you can see the updates for this application.
2. You shall be prompted to enable to the service of locking screen using the Fingerprint scanner on the first launch of this app. Enable it from the Activate option. From the main menu, click on the option Enable fingerprint to lock
3. Now you will be able to lock your screen using the fingerprint scanner, but you can get your device locked accidently with every single touch you got by mistake on the scanner. To prevent, the problem developers have added some settings and options inside the app like Response enrolled fingerprints only” which does the same corresponding action.
4. To prevent the application from being closed in the background by the Android, enable to the option Foreground service. It will make sure that the application and its features to lock screen using fingerprint scanner will not get closed.
5. There is an additional root feature for the rooted users,& there are some advanced settings for the application that gets unlocked with the root access. Have a try the features in normal mode either but still if you wish to get more flexibility & control over the application then you could decide to give it root permissions.
And this was the process by which the Android function to turn off the screen right using the fingerprint scanner if by default does not provide it. Note that this process can harm your device and can void your device’s warranty. Apart from that, you can try this method to your device, and most probably there are chances you will not harm your device.
We hope you like the post to Turn Off Android Screen Using Finger Print Scanner. Don’t forget to share your views and thoughts. If you face any trouble in any of the steps mentioned here, then leave us in comments below. Thanks for reading.