9 Methods To Clean-Up And Speed Up Your Android
How To Clean-Up And Speed Up Your Android?
- 1 How To Clean-Up And Speed Up Your Android?
- 1.1 1. Clear App Cache Junk Files Using CCleaner
- 1.2 2. Using Clean Master App To Clear Junk Files
- 1.3 3. Clear App Cache & Junk Files Using SD Maid – System Cleaning Tool
- 1.4 4. Uninstall and Disable Unused Apps
- 1.5 5. Cleaning Duplicate Contacts & Utilities
- 1.6 6. Using Startup Manager
- 1.7 7. Uninstall Bloatware
- 1.8 8. Turn Off Auto Sync
- 1.9 9. Factory Reset
This article will help you to Clean-Up And Speed Up Your Android device. This will help you to save your time and avoid boring.
Today, on an Android device, we keep on installing apps, and after some time we uninstall them, but in some cases, your internal storage gets crowded and the device starts hanging up with multiple tasks. It is just because of the cache or junk files that remain there on your device when your app data has deleted. So, you need to clean all these junk files to make your Android free from them. Simply, read out below methods to clean up your Android device to make it faster.
What Are The 9 Methods To Clean-Up Android
The method is very simple and depends on the cool app that will let you clear all your junk files in Android and helps your Android to perform faster. So have a look at these applications below to proceed.
1. Clear App Cache Junk Files Using CCleaner
It is one of the best cache clearing apps that lets you clear all the junk files with a single click. It can free your memory up to 1GB and more. So have a look at the steps below to clear cache as well as junk files using C Cleaner app.
- Download and install CCleaner on your Android device
- Launch the app and click on Analyze button >> after scanning click on Clean
- There will be a cache clearing process, and that will start scanning for all your cache, and junk files. You can clear it from there.
- Now your storage space increase and our Android will start working faster
2. Using Clean Master App To Clear Junk Files
It is an another cool app that helps you to erase all your Android junk files easily with a single click. The interface is user-friendly so have a look on some simple steps to clear cache files using this app.
- Download and install Clean Master on your Android device
- Now launch the app and click on Scan button there and then after scanning click on Clean.
- A cache clearing process will start, and all your cache and junk files will get cleared you can also go to advanced settings to manage large files of your Android.
- Your storage space may increase, and your Android will start working better.
3. Clear App Cache & Junk Files Using SD Maid – System Cleaning Tool
In this, you will need a rooted Android, and this app works perfectly with rooted Android to remove the cache files with the deep scan of your system. It is much better than above, but you just need a rooted Android.
- First of root your android device.
- Now download and install SD Maid – System Cleaning Tool.
- Grant it superuser access.
- Click on scan button and remove all the unnecessary files from your Android using this.
4. Uninstall and Disable Unused Apps
It is the tedious method, but it does wonders to your smartphone. You need to uninstall the unused apps. Uninstalling unused apps will not only free up your storage capacity but also free up some ram that is used by the app’s resources. To uninstall any app Go to Settings>Apps>Uninstall
5. Cleaning Duplicate Contacts & Utilities
There are a lot of duplicate contacts as well as utilities stored on your Android device. So, make sure to clean them too! Duplicate Contacts & Utilities is the simplest tool available in the Play store. It identifies different kind of duplicate contacts and clean unnecessary junk on your phone book contacts.
6. Using Startup Manager
After cleaning all the junk as well as cache files, you need to clear all the apps that are loaded during the startup. This app not only makes your Android device laggy, but it also consumes battery life too! Therefore, make sure to control the startup
Startup Manager aims at helping disable or enable startup items from system boot for Android including smartphones as well as tablets. To disable an item from the system startup, uncheck the app from the list (recheck to restore, and it will start again). For another article that does not start with system boot, please use “Customize” to add and enable it to start with system boot.
7. Uninstall Bloatware
If your RAM is more than 2GB, then you do not need to worry about bloatware. However, if you have less than 2GB of RAM, then you need to remove the bloatware. It will show some positive effects on your smartphone’s efficiency. Therefore, make sure to remove the bloatware that you don’t use.
Also Read: How To Increase Android RAM
8. Turn Off Auto Sync
Usually, we add lots of different accounts to our Android phone, and we allow them to sync automatically. The Sync process not only consumes lots of battery life but also increases your internal storage capacity and in results, the phone starts lagging. So you need to browse to Settings and search for Auto-sync option and there just remove your unused accounts.
9. Factory Reset
If the all the methods we mentioned were failed then try doing a factory reset of your Android smartphone. Factory reset is the best way to free up unused space and getting rid of many junk files.
So above is all about 9 Methods To Clean-Up And Speed Up Your Android. With the discussed methods, you can comfortably clean up your Android cache and junk files that can make your Android slow. So clean all those files with these and make your Android performance better. Hope you like our work, do share with others too. Leave a comment below if you have any related queries with this.
We hope this will help you to Clean-Up And Speed Up Your Android. Share with your friends who is using android phones with hang. This article is very useful for them. Thanks for reading. If you have any doubt, please feel free to comment here. We are always here to help you. Thanks.