Easy Steps To Create Dial-Up Connection In PC
What Are The Easy Steps To Create Dial-Up Connection In PC
In This Article Am going to share the Easy Steps To Create Dial-Up Connection In PC. This will help you to create Dial-Up Connection and will help with proper steps
The Internet has become a part of our life. We daily use the internet for different works, and without the web, our PC or other devices become annoying if we don’t have any offline work to do. So we use the internet for accessing Google, Facebook, YouTube & other sites from desktops and laptop. We use broadband, wireless connections such as WiFi or we use phones to access the internet with USB or WiFi.
But whether a USB connection/wireless we install device drivers, but we may face problem in connection setup. So dial up connection is the simplest way to start using the internet from mobile phones or Broadband. Today we will help to setup dial-up modem connection if you don’t know how to setup and use the internet with better speed then must read and follow below-given steps.
Easy Steps To Create Dial-up Connection In PC
Dial Up Connection for Mobile
Part Î: – Network & Sharing Settings
- First of all, Click on Start Button >> Then open Control Panel >> Then change the view from right top corner to Big Icons
- Now Open the “Network and Sharing” Center >> then click on the “Set up a new connection.”
- Click on Setup a new “dial-up” connection
- Now a new settings window will appear >> then fill correct information as shown in the image below.
- Dial-up phone number:- *99# (Default no) Or *99***1# it may vary for some countries
- Enter Username and Password if your ISP connection is not secure then add both.
- Add your connection name >>> then click on Connect button.
If you are successfully able to connect to the internet then its good otherwise also follow Part 2 settings for Phone settings.
Part ÎÎ: – Phone & Modem Settings
- Open your Control Panel >> then Phone as well as Modem.
- Then add your Country Code / Area Code (Postal code) >> click OK
- Once again Open the “Phone and Modem” >> Then Switch to Modem Tab.
- If your Device is available and attached to any port, then select it and click on Properties.
- Now appear a new window >> then click on Change Settings
- After refreshing window will appear again. Now switch to Advanced Settings Tab.
- In the Advanced tab, there is a choice of Extra Initialization Command.
- Substitute Mobile-APN-Here with your service provider, i.e (access point name)APN
- Just as using Bsnl connection on my mobile phone, so bonnet will come as of APN & in the same method, your connection will establish.
- Then paste this command and save your settings and make sure that command should be correct otherwise internet will not works.
Dial Up for Broadband (PPPoE)
For connecting your broadband to the web using the dial-up connection, follow the steps.
Step 1. Then click on the start button and open Control Panel.
Step 2. Open “Network and the Internet” >> select the Network and Sharing Center
Step 3. You have to select the “Connect to the Internet” >> then click on next.
Step 4. Choose “create a new Connection.”
Step 5. Then select “Broadband (PPPoE)” >> click on next.
Step 6. Now enter the username & password provided by your ISP and set a name for your connection.
Step 7. Click on Connect to save your setup.
We hope you could use the internet with dial-up connection for your mobile / wireless devices as well as Broadband. In case you encounter any problem while setting up the connection, share with us in comments.