Add Sound Equalizer Feature On Windows 10
How To Add Sound Equalizer Feature On Windows 10?
This article will help you to Add Sound Equalizer Feature On Windows 10. You are familiar with the equalizer and might try to use it on Windows. It will help you.
After playing with several bars in the Equalizer, people try to find out the best possible output of its particular type of the music/every music on their device. Both of the Windows 10, 7 and 8.1 are not having the potential Equalizer support. In other words, there is no such inbuilt function support. Many times when you wish to use the equalizer while playing the Spotify, YouTube, etc. or anything, you will not be able to do that as this feature is missing. There is one method using which you can add the Equalizer to your Windows 10/7 and hence solve the issue. To know about the process through which you can do that is written in this article below.
How To Add Sound Equalizer Feature On Windows 10
Audio drivers should have been installed or work on your PC or Windows device, live internet connection, and user account to install applications with administrator privileges. After this, follow the below steps to proceed.
Steps To Add Sound Equalizer Feature On Windows 10
1. First of all download up to the ‘Equalizer APO‘ for your system, i.e., Windows 10/7/8.1 from the mentioned link. It is the type of settings for the system-wide equalizer that would be recreating the Equalizer features on your PC.
2. Once you have downloaded the above tool and you are installing it, you would be prompted with the panel demanding you for choosing the playback devices. Simply select the devices for which you need to the equalizer work after being installed.
3. Click “OK” on the panel after selecting the all desired playback devices. It will now start to install the Equalizer APO software on your device, allow it be installed without interfering at all. After completing the installation, you have to restart the system.
4. To control the Equalizer, you will need to install another Equalizer GUI software for which the download it from the link here
When you have finished the installation of the above tools, just allow all prompted permissions, and then you have to continue with the following steps.
5. Now by using the PC equalizer, you can easily control, alter the different presets of the Equalizer and not only that, but you can play with several other aspects of the sound like Bass, stereo/mono output, etc. After your settings, your PC will execute those equalizer settings perfectly in every sound that your PC outputs.
It was the process through which you can add the Equalizer feature to your Windows 10/7 PC or Laptop and enjoy its functionality. It will not disturb any of your computer actions or cause further troubles inside therefore you should not bother and just go ahead and perform the above process. The equalizer that you get running on your device can help you a lot in several ways therefore just get it on your Windows 10 device.
We hope you like this article on Add Sound Equalizer Feature On Windows 10. Do share with others. Don’t forget to share your views. Thanks for reading.