Find IMEI Number Of Lost Android Phone-Tec Fever
How to Find IMEI Number Of Lost Android Phone
Every mobile phone has a separate IMEI number attached to its hardware to uniquely identified it on a network. If lost our mobile phone by mistake or our phone is stealing by someone. We need the IMEI number to find our phone. But if you don’t have IMEI number we can’t proceed further procedure to find it after the theft.
So it is necessary to find IMEI number of lost Android phone. Because without it is our mobile service provider is also unable to blacklist our mobile without its IMEI number. So in this tutorial, we are going to explain about ways to get IMEI number without a phone. OR Find the IMEI number of a lost phone
Here We Provide Two Methods To Find IMEI Number Of Lost Android Phone.
Follow this below method to Find IMEI Number Of Lost Android Phone
Getting IMEI Number From Personal Settings Of Google Account.
- Log in your Android smartphone with a Google account.
2. Now you need an Internet connection or a Mobile with Internet access.
3. Open your phone or Computer browser and type the following URL. “,“ hit enter.
4. Login to your Google account which is used on your Android smartphone.
5. Now you will see Google Dashboard containing all the information of your Google account.
6. Click on the Android option. Soon you will observe all the list of your smartphones linked to your Google account with their name and IMEI numbers.
Find IMEI Number From Your Device Box.
All the devices that you purchase first-hand wraps up with a box having the details. This details should have included the model along with IMEI number just as shown below.
To View The IMEI Number On Your Android Phone.
. Just type the code *#06#.
. phone settings-> about phone->status and IMEI number.
We hope This article will help to find android phone IMEI number. Now you know about finding IMEI number of a lost android phone. This tutorial will help you to find IMEI Number. If you like this tutorial Just share it with your friends. Any doubts regarding this tutorial just comment below or Write us via email. We will always here to care you.