Password Protect Mozilla Firefox Browser
- 1 Password Protect Mozilla Firefox Browser
- 1.1 How To Password Protect Mozilla Firefox Browser?
- 1.2 This article will help you to Password Protect Mozilla Firefox Browser or secure your Mozilla Firefox Browser using a Password. Read and follow it to protect your credentials in your browser.
- 1.3 How To Password Protect Mozilla Firefox Browser
- 1.4 Steps To Password Protect Mozilla Firefox Browser
How To Password Protect Mozilla Firefox Browser?
This article will help you to Password Protect Mozilla Firefox Browser or secure your Mozilla Firefox Browser using a Password. Read and follow it to protect your credentials in your browser.
Nearly every 2nd person now accepts the internet, and many of them use Firefox browser for web browsing. So for them, we are explaining a trick for Password Protect Mozilla Firefox Browser. Yes, it’s possible as you can protect your browser with this method. And this will make sure that any unapproved access must not access your personal web history and other personal credentials that have been stored in your Mozilla Firefox browser. And for that, you have to follow the guide that we are discussing right here simply.
How To Password Protect Mozilla Firefox Browser
The method is very straightforward and easy as it operates with a simple extension and you can make your browser password Secured, with any of password you want to set. By this, you can guarantee your privacy, and you will be able to share your PC with anyone else too. You would be the relief as the browser has already protected and no one else you will able to access it. So just follow the steps to protect your browser with the password.
Steps To Password Protect Mozilla Firefox Browser
- Download and install the latest Mozilla Firefox Browser on your PC. In Firefox browser, open the link.
- There you will get the extension called startup master, click on Download button from there. Now it would check for the browser version and would be prepared to install in the browser.
- The extension would start installing on your browser, and it will get added it will prompt you a password to set. You have to enter the passwords you wish to set on your browser and then click save.
- You have done, now whenever you run your browser, it will ask for the password to browse as shown in the above image. If you have entered the wrong password, then it would be automatically stopped & closed.
So above is the process for Password Protecting Mozilla Firefox Browser. By this process, you would now efficiently protect your personal information and personal data history saved in the browser. And it will take a maximum 2-3 min to set.
We hope you like the post, don’t forget to share it with your friends. If you have any difficulty on any of the steps mentioned here, then comment us in the comment box below. Thanks for reading.