Update Your FaceBook Status To Selected People.
How To Update Your FaceBook Status To Selected People.
Here we explain How To Update Your FaceBook Status To Selected People. So have a look at this. Don’t forget to share.
Facebook is the best social network having about billions of users. And they keep on updating status, pictures and chatting with their friends. And what about updating status simply for a particular person only. And you can quickly select out the friends to whom you want to share a special status. As this would be one of the great ways to make someone feel that you had saved for them without getting it noticed to others friends. So have a look at this guide discussed below to continue.
How To Update Your FB Status To Selected People
The method is quite straightforward and straight, and you just have to follow some trick of making close friends group, for whom you could post the status. And other friends can’t see that. So follow the steps below to proceed.
Steps To Update Your FB Status To Selected People
1. You have to log in to your Facebook account from where you want to share a status for selected people.
2. Now write the status & then you would see the Public under it, and you just have to click on it
3. Now you have to select the custom option from there.
4. Now you would see the two section, one to whom you need to share the post and the other to whom you do not want to show that post, and you could add the type/the group of the users that you want to exclude from the post that you wish to share
5. After that, you have to save the changes.
6. Now a popup message would appear that would help you to understand the changes that you had made
Now you have done, now the status would only get showed to any of the particular people
So above steps are all about How To Update Your FB Status To Selected People, With this simple method you can quickly make status to be shared only by the particular individuals only.
We hope you like the post. So use this technique and have fun with your friends. So must try this out, do share with others, Leave the comments here if you have any related queries with this. Thanks for reading.