Part 1: – Prepare Your Coding File For Host
- First of your need to create a file of that particular codes which you want to host on Google drive. Just as any piece of CSS, JS, HTML or any other which want to host many files of their coding.
- Copy your coding which you were having chose to host. Just like here I am doing with my CSS codes in same, you can host in other languages.
- Open Notepad & Paste your copied codes and save it with.CSS extension just like Tecfever.css
- Then keep your codes.
Part 2: – Upload File on Google Drive
- Then Open Google Drive & login using your Gmail account. Click on Create button & make a new folder for your hosted files.
- After Creating a new folder and open it and then the just on the right of creating button there is an option for uploading or even you drag your file to upload.
- Just select your file which we have set up in Part 1.
- After uploading click on the share button as shown in the screenshots.
Modify your settings from Private to public for uploaded the file just because if you are using the script on your blog or site. If it has hosted as public, then it will work for all users of website but, if you leave them as private, then it requires permission for its operation for every user that means it won’t work. So don’t forget to modify it as Public and then save it.
- After saving you will get a link to your uploaded file single copy that links and paste it into a notepad file for further usage.
Part 3: – Use Hosted File Within Your Template
- After completing all the process described above accurately, you will get a link to your hosted file which something links
- The above link file is in the format for only sharing not in a format for hosting codes. So to use that file as hosted file you need to use them as shown below
- After making these adjustments, you will get a file in the below format which is ready to use. If you have knowledge about designing then it, not an issue but if you don’t know how to use hosted file link within your design.
For Keeping CSS Stylesheets
- For Blogger go to template section & Edit HTML >> then search for <head> or <body>
Some Benefits To Host Files the On Google Drive
- As the name explains everything, it is a Google’s product that means best quality service and trusted platform.
- Google Drive is having a lot of space. For per account we get 5GB for storage which large in an account, if you all space get full then you can upgrade to premium for space.
- Loading Speed of hosted files is faster than other services just because of unlimited bandwidth provides by Google servers and with a steady pace.
- Flexible for usage & easy to understand even you can number of different types of files on your drive without any limitation.
- Last but not lease it is entirely free to use which is the best part.
We hope that this little bit effort will help you a lot to host files on google drive. In case if you face any problem while doing all this process. Must leave your comment and we will help you to solve your issues ASAP.