Bypass The Andriod Apps Root Detection easly
How To Bypass The Andriod Apps Root Detection easly
This article will help you to Bypass The Android Apps Root Detection. Read carefully this simple method and share with your friends.
hello friends, here we are making a simple trick to Bypass The Andriod Apps Root Detection easly. Once you rooted the Android device, then you must be euphoric of trying a lot of tweaks. But when you try some of the trusted applications, then you might be getting an error while installing or using them as it states that your device is rooted. It is because some apps are such designed to not work on rooted Android. At that time user is unable to install those apps. Don’t worry we are here to sort out this issue. As the method that we are here to explain right here would help you to run all those applications on your Android even if it’s rooted. So have a look on complete guide explained below to continue.
How To Bypass The Andriod Apps Root Detection
The method is very easy, and in this, you would have to disallow apps to read the root detection from the rooted device, if that has done, there would be no error regarding their installation. And for that, you have to follow some simple steps explained below.
Steps To Bypass The Andriod Apps Root Detection
1. First of all, Root your Android. Click here to Know how to root.
2. Now after installing the Xposed framework on your Android device the only thing you should have is the Xposed module that RootCloak the application that will let you run Apps on your rooted Android.
3. Now install the application on your device & enable this app on your Xposed installer.
4. Now you just need to reboot your Android device simply; this must be done to the proper working of these modules on your device.
5. Now open the root clock app on your Android device and go to RootClock settings.
6. You have to add the application to the section to which you have to hide the root access, that you could do by clicking on Add/Remove Apps and +button and then select all the apps from the list, which are being not getting installed on the rooted Android device.
7. Now exit from the settings of the app.
Now you have done now all the apps will work correctly on your rooted Android.
So above explained is all about How To Bypass Apps Root Detection In Android. Use the above-discussed method, and it will hide root from the app that might not be run on rooted Android, and all the apps would start working on your rooted Android.
We hope you like our method to Bypass The Andriod Apps Root Detection easly, keep on sharing with others. Leave the comments here, if you have any queries with this. Thanks for reading.