Disable Android Proximity Sensor
- 1 Disable Android Proximity Sensor
- 2 The proximity sensor frequently emits the electromagnetic field or a beam of electromagnetic radiation. Here is the solution to Disable Android Proximity Sensor.
How To Disable Android Proximity Sensor?
The proximity sensor frequently emits the electromagnetic field or a beam of electromagnetic radiation. Here is the solution to Disable Android Proximity Sensor.
Today every smart device now has proximity sensors in it, and that’s responsible for emitting lots of radiations. You sometimes not need this sensor as this is somehow the additional feature in the device and talking about the Android which usually issues a lot of electromagnetic radiations. It is not good for health as it can cause significant disease at the time. So here we have a method by which you can easily disable this proximity sensors on your android. And this can also be for a temporary time or could be permanent time depending on your choice. So have a look at the tutorial explained here to continue. Here we are sharing the method to Disable Android Proximity Sensor.
Note: – The proximity sensor on most smartphones with touchscreen exists to disable random touch events. The most usual scenario is the ear coming in contact with the screen & generating touch events, while on a call. And Disabling this will disable all these features.
How To Disable Android Proximity Sensor
The method is quite simple and just need a rooted Android device that will allow the Xposed installer to run on the device. After having the Xposed installer, you would be using a Xposed module application to disable the proximity sensors on your Android.
Steps To Disable Android Proximity Sensor
3. Now you need to download and install the Xposed module Disable Proximity the app that will allow you to disable the proximity sensor.
4. Now after installing the application on your Android device, you have to enable this in the Xposed module and for that just click on the application on the Xposed Installer
5. Now simply reboot your device to do this Xposed module to work correctly on your device
6. Now after rebooting, you have to open this app, and you have to disable the proximity sensor there
Now you have done, now the sensor will get disables on your device.
So above was all about Disable Android Proximity Sensor. By this method, the sensor would get disabled, & the EM waves are coming from your Android device will reduce to a great extent.
We hope you like this method to Disable Android Proximity Sensor, keep on sharing with other too. Leave the comments here if you have any queries with this. Thanks for reading.