Find Android Phone Lost In Silent Mode Steps-Tec Fever
Read this article to Find Android Phone Lost In Silent Mode Steps-Tec Fever
Android apps are available in many separate categories according to user needs and want. Android phone tracker is one of the best features of Android smartphones. Google play store provide many tracking apps. But these apps provide the only nearby location of our Android device, not the exact location. If we lost our phone OR we forgot the actual place. With Android tracking application we can easily track them, and when we are so close to our phone, we need to Ring an android phone lost in silent mode. Sometimes we forgot our phone at some location at home and unable to find it. We can only find it by ringing or vibrating. If we do not have an another phone, OR your cell is in silent mode you can easily imagine the location. If you face such condition and want to ring your phone, here, we provide steps to make it possible.
Steps To Ring Android Phone Lost In Silent mode
Step 1: Use Android Device Manager.
Android Device Manager is used to find the phone and track its location. With the help from this, you can find your phone location, and you can quickly erase your phone data. You just need to enable the Android Device Manager option on your phone. Follow these steps to enable Android Device Manager on your device.
1. Just Go to settings of your Android Phone.
2. Now click on the privacy option and find the device administration.
3. Yes. Now you locate the Device Administrators settings.
4. Click on the Device Administrators settings and tap on Android Device Manager and click on activate.
Step To Ring an Android Lost Phone In Silent Mode.
Find Android Phone Lost In Silent Mode Found the steps given below
1. You can log in to your Android device as it is activated.
2. Just Log in to your Android phone with a Google account to use Android device manager.
3. Now you have to open the Android device manager official website. Website link is given below.
4. After visiting the website login with your Google account details.
5. Now you can see the Android device manager dashboard with ring, lock, and erase option.
6. Click on the Locate option. The Android device manager will automatically locate your phone and give the exact location of your Android device on Google map.
7.Now you successfully find your phone location. Go there first. Now you need to ring the phone to find it. Now click on the ring option to ring your Android device.
Step 2: By Using CM Security.
CM Security is also a popular Android tracking app which has a rating of 4.7 on Google play store. It is a combo pack of antivirus, Android tracker, app locker, etc. It is a light weight app with easy to use interface.
Step To Ring Android Phone Using CM Security App. Find Android Phone Lost In Silent Mode Using CM Security
1. First of all, You have to download and install CM Security Android app on your device. Click the below button to download the app from play store.
2. Click on the right-hand menu You can find it on the side of your mobile screen.
3. Tap the find phone option. Now we can easily activate this feature with an email account or Facebook account.
4. After activating the find phone feature, we can easily locate it, ring and lock our phone on its web interface it.
5. Login with your Email account or Google account that is already linked to your CM security account.
6. After logging to CM security app, it will automatically locate your phone.
7. Now you can simply ring your phone by clicking on the “YELL” option.
We hope this tutorial will help you to find your lost android phone. We always care about you. If you have any doubts, please feel free to comment here.