Get Back Your Uninstalled Apps From Google Play
How To Get Back Your Uninstalled Apps From Google Play?
Here we will discuss the process to Get Back Your Uninstalled Apps From Google Play. Read it carefully, try it out and share the article.
When you reset your Android, all the apps of your Android get deleted, and you have to reinstall each application again by downloading them from play store. And sometimes you do not know the names of all the apps that you were having on your Android. So to overcome this, we have a great solution that would help you to get back all the uninstalled apps in your Play Store. With this guide, you will contribute to finding out the applications that you had installed on your device earlier.
How To Get Back Your Uninstalled Apps From Google Play
Here you will use Google play services that maintain records of all the apps that you downloaded in your Google account from the beginning. You will not have to search out each & every application to get it installed, just use the service, and you could see the list of all the apps that you had installed before uninstalling them.
Steps To Get Back Your Uninstalled Apps From Google Play
1. Make sure that you are logged in to the same Google account in Google Play from which you had before installing the apps before factory reset or manually uninstall the apps.
2. Then in Google Play store, swipe from left to right and select My Apps & Games.
3. Now you will reach the installed apps section just swipe towards All
4. Now you will find the list of all the applications as well as games that you had installed on your device from the beginning of the time, if you want to remove any from them then just click on the cross in front of every app.
5. Now click on any of the apps to get it installed on your Android device, and now you will have all the apps in a single line and no need to search for every app separately.
You have done, now reinstall the uninstalled apps at a single list.
So above was all about Getting Back The Uninstalled Apps From Google Play. Use this process, and you don’t need to search for every app to get it installed on the device that you either manually uninstalled or get uninstalled during the factory reset, etc. So use this method and make you work easier.
We hope you like this simple but useful guide to Get Back Your Uninstalled Apps From Google Play, keep sharing, leave the comments here if you have any queries with this. Thanks for reading.