Root Android In Just One Click (2017)
Root Android In Just One Click (2017)
Do you want to know how to Root Android In Just One Click. Here we are going to show you how you can Root Android In Just One Click.
Android rooting is the process of letting users of Android Phones, tablets, also other devices who were running the Android mobile operating system to gain the full control as well as the authority within Android’s system. When you root an Android, it enables you to act as the administrator of the Android. Rooting of Android allows you the facility to entirely remove and replace your device’s OS.
Rooting not only increases your Battery life & Performance but also provides you an option to upgrade your Current Android version unofficially. There are several benefits of rooting your phone such as
- Boost your Phone Speed and Battery Life.
- Remove Pre-installed crap ware like System Apps.
- Remove Bloatware, Apps such as Facebook; Chrome Keep sucking your Ram and battery by running in the background. So, among the smartphone geek crowd, apps like these are regarded to as “bloatware:” they do nothing but bloat the app by existing as unnecessary apps.
- Tweak your phone like increase video streaming speed, increase SIM detecting speed, increase Wifi speed, improve SD read/write speed.
- Most important & best part, custom ROMS & install custom kernel
- Finally, truly own your phone, make it appear in the way you wish.
How to Root Any Android Device quickly
- No data loss process::: Android phone data such as contacts, video, pictures, etc. will not be concerned.
- Warranty Void::: Android Device warranty may get void by following the tutorial.
- How to Unroot::: To unroot your device, Open Kinguser on your device >> Settings >> Remove Root permission.
Method 1:– Using Kingo ROOT
Kingo ROOT is one click rooting designed to operate on Windows Computer. It helps to root Android Smartphones in a single click which has a success rate of 80-90%. This is the best Android rooting app through PC available in the market. This is the only one click rooting app which has tones of developers operating on it to bring improvements and to improve the device limit in each update which released frequently.
Success Rate: 90-95% — Success rate is the rate of how many devices this App can root which are available in the market.
Precaution: If you are using any Antivirus app on your PC, then disable it first and follow this tutorial
- First of all, you should enable the “USB debugging” mode on your Android phone. To enable USB debugging. Go to the Settings >>> select Developer Option >>> find USB debugging >>> then click on check box to Enable. The Developer Option is hidden for Android 4.2.2 & above, to display this option Go to Settings >>> scroll to About Device >>> you will see the Built Number. Now Click on it seven times for developer option.
- Kingo Root Windows app and install it on your Windows PC.
- Once you have Installed the Kingo Root App in your Windows PC, you will see a windows similar to this.
5. Click the ‘Root’ Button to begin the rooting process.
7. Now Android Device is rooted, To confirm that check for a App named ‘SuperSU’ for your phone. Congratulations, now you have successfully rooted your Android phone. I hope this guide will help to root your phone.
8. You can also check the root status of your device by installing Root Checker App from the play store.
If the Kingo Root is unable to detect or ROOT your device, you have to use other One click Root App mentioned below.
Method 2:– Using VRoot
VRoot’s goal is granting the excellent as well as simplest experience for all Android users. The newest version of Vroot has supported for more than 8000 kinds of Android devices. It is more efficient, easier & faster than you imagine
Success Rate: About 70-75%
- Download the VRoot Application for Windows PC.
- Install it >> next >> launch it
- Then you have to connect the Android phone to the PC and make sure that the USB Debugging mode has enabled from Settings >>> Developer Options.
- From VRoot on your PC, click Root.
- Wait for the result. If it’s success, your device will reboot, and you can now disconnect your Android device from your PC.
- Check whether you are successfully rooted. You can check by downloading and installing Root Checker App from Play Store.
Method 3:– Using Root Genius
Root Genius is the best & simple user interface rooting software with a high success rate for Mediatek devices. Root Genius is a Windows app. There are fewer chances of this rooting your phone successfully.
- Download and Install the “Root Genius” app for Windows.
- Run Root genius Android Root app as administrator and then connect your Android to your PC using USB cable. Then wait for the drivers to get loaded.
- Enable USB Debugging mode as mentioned earlier from Android device. Simply follow the instructions shown on the Root genius according to your Android version. Carefully read the notifications
- Click ROOT to begin the rooting process. It could take 2 to 3 minutes for completion of the rooting. Do not unplug the USB cable.
- After doing this, click Finish, and it will reboot your android.
- You can check the status of the rooting by downloading and installing Root Checker app from Play Store.
Method 4:– Using Unlock Root
Unlock Root is an app that roots and unlocks the boot-loader of several Android devices. It has own way of rooting and unlocking process. To use this trick for you to root your phone, it has guides allowed on each Android device. Visit Unlock Root and follow the guides for your device
Hope this tutorial will help you in rooting your Android phone. Though it has many benefits, rooting an Android phone without following proper guidance can be at risk. But using this, many applications you can root your device and can have much out of it since it will speed up your Android’s performance, access hundreds of new and exciting features & increase its battery life. And Rooting an Android device is entirely safe and best thing you and your device can have
We hope you enjoyed this article about how to Root Android In Just One Click (2017). If you feel the same, please feel free to share this with your friends and family. Stay with us for more updates. If you want to talk to experts about this, leave your comments beneath.
We hope now you have the good knowledge about Root Android In Just One Click. If you have any doubts, you can comment here. We are always here to help you. Thanks for reading our article. Share it with your friends.