Change Android Boot Animation Of Your Choice
How To Change Android Boot Animation Of Your Choice?
Here we are going to discuss two separate methods which will help you to Change Android Boot Animation Of Your Choice.
Have you ever imagined of customizing the boot animation of your device by something great looking and pleasing to your eyes? If no, then you shall try this now on your Android because after customizing the boot animation of the phone your phone would feel refreshed and look whenever you turn it ON/OFF.
How To Install Android Boot Animation Of Your Choice
Here we are going to discuss the two different possible methods that will help you to change the boot animation of the Android device. So have a look at both the method discussed below to continue.
Method 1: Manually Using Android File Manager
1. You need to root your Android device. Click here to know how to root.
2. Once your device is rooted, then you can download now a custom boot animation from the network. Then save the animation file.
3. Now you need to open the Root Browser (or your file manager) application on your phone, and you have to locate your original boot animation file i.e. bootanimation.zip in /system/media. It is the boot animation that you get by default on your phone. Long press the file to select it and rename it to bootanimation.zip1
4. Once you have renamed the file, browse the custom boot animation file that you had downloaded before. Then copy this zip file to /system/media. You have to long-press the file in the root browser and select the Permission option
5. Select all the options from the options that appear and click ok. After that, rename the file to bootanimation.zip. The file shall be renamed correctly as this file can not be recognized by the system if the name is different & your device may not boot properly
6. Now you would be able to see two zip files, one, bootanimation.zip (new file) & the other is bootanimation.zip1 (the original one)
7. If you would ever need to switch back to your original boot animation, you could delete the current bootanimation.zip file & then rename the original file back to bootanimation.zip from bootanimation.zip1
8. At last reboot, your device and you would see that your default boot animation has changed
Method 2: Using the Boot Animation Application
1. In this step, you should have the root access on the device unless you cannot do the changes. If your device has rooted, you could then download the boot animation for your device and store it in the device.
2. After that, you have to download the Boot animations root app. By using this app, you can change the boot animation
3. Open the app and select the Backup/Restore through the menu options. You should backup your original boot animation now by tapping the Backup option in the application
4. After having the backup of the default boot animation file, then locate your customized boot animation file in the storage. Long-press the zip file and select Install option. File names should be renamed to “bootanimation.zip” before advancing to the installation process
5. The application will then install the new boot animation automatically, and you can reboot your device to see your new custom boot animation.
Here in this article, you have now learned two separate methods to change the boot animation of the Android. With these methods, you could modify the boot animations now as your wish. Try these steps on your Android smartphone, and you shall make your phone look more awesome than before while booting.
We hope you like the article to Change Android Boot Animation Of Your Choice, and now you try different boot animations for your Android smartphone. Do share with others. Leave the comments here if you have any queries with this. Thanks for reading.