Methods To Extract APK File From Android Phone
How To Extract APK File From Android Phone
Here we are going to discuss about Methods To Extract APK File From Android Phone
Android has a huge marketplace like Google Play Store. Where we can easily get Android apps and games instantly. However, when we find new Apps from Play Store, there is the only option for install now there because Apk file is directly installed on our device. Apk file is rather an installer file for the Android operating system just like .exe files for Windows.
The APK files after installation are no more available for access. While we have already Android devices are the flexible and large number of advanced apps are developed to access many useful features. As well as we have listed out best root apps. There are still some apps which provide us such amazing features which are not provided by manufacturers. Therefore, to remove such problem of APK file sharing. Here we are going to provide you with some best methods to extract APK file from installed Android Apps and easily share as well as install on another device.
Method 1: By Using APK Extractor.
Apk Extractor is still one the most popular Android Application which is Available on Google Play Store for free. This Application enables you to extract apk file from installed App in any Android device. It also allows you take backup of any App and move it into SD card or another device like computer and Laptop. It will also allow you to upload apk into Google Drive.
APK Extractor allows extracting almost all Applications including system Inbuilt application.
- NO device rooting of Android is needed.
- It provides search option to search different applications.
- It can extract multiple Apps files together.
- Compatible with Android version 2.2 to 5.0.
Steps To Extract apk With APK Extractor.
1. Install Apk Extractor into your Android device.
2. Open the Apk extractor App on your device.
3. After launching the App, you will see a list of installed Applications on your Android device.
4. choose the App whose apk file you want to get.
5. You can also share the apk file tap and choose the share option.
6. You can also download the file manager to find the apk file after extracting the file. By default, the files were saved in /sdcard/ExtractedApks/.
7. Tap the menu button-> then setting to change the path where you want to save apk file.
Step 2: By Using ES File Explorer.
ES File Explorer is one of the most popular fileExplorers. ES File Explorer is compatible with all Android versions. It also provides built-in support for text, images, audio, video, Rar, and Zip files. ES File Explorer can act as a file manager, App manager, task manager, Bluetooth file browsing and sharing, text and photo editor.
Steps To Extract apk File Using ES File Explorer.
1. Download and install the Es File Explorer into your device.
2. Open and launch it in your Android Device.
3. After Launching the App navigate to the tool menu.
4. In the tool, menu selects the application manager.
5. In the application manager, you can see a list of Apps installed on your device.
6. choose the App whose apk file you want to get.
7. click on Backup and your apk file will start extracting.
8. Browse the path you need to save the file.
Note: Here we learned about how to extract APK File from Android Phone. We hope this article helps you to do so. If you feel the same, please share it with your friends and family. Do you have any problems with your PC or mobile??? and if you have any doubts regarding Methods To Extract APK File From Android Phone Please feel free to write us in the comment box beneath.