Boost USB Transfer Speed
How To Boost USB Transfer Speed
Below article will help you to Boost USB Transfer Speed
Systems can preferably store huge amount of data and can easily access data whenever we want. So, Computers are used in Entertainment, Banking, Marketing Business, etc. However, for data transfer within two devices we use CD’s, DVDs but now we use Pendrive as a good and re-useable option of devices. We need Pendrive to move data from one section to another section or device. Pendrive is portable storage which offers the large storage amount of data. Pendrive offer 1.5 MB to 12 MB per second speed. In some situations due to OS error or because of some virus programs our USB data transfer speed get decreased. Sometimes we may feel that fix performance is getting slower. So, today we discuss few factors which may help to solve out this issue. Thus, which help us to boost USB transfer speed. We Pendrive to fixed out the issue which may increase our pendrive data transfer speed.
How To Boost USB Transfer Speed
Hence, we are going to discuss the different factors which are responsible for decreasing USB speed.
- Switch the file system of your Pendrive because FAT32 can not manage a huge amount of data.
- Switch the device policy.
- Check files type and
- Check OS and hardware performance.
- Some other factors.
1. Steps To Switch The File System Of Pendrive
1 Connect your Pendrive into your PC or Laptop.
2. Then right click on your pen drive. A pop-up menu will expose.
3. Then choose the format option from the menu.
4. Then choose the NTFS file system and untick the Quick format option.
5. Then tap on start button.
Note: – Before formatting the Pendrive you should take the backup of your data Because formatting will lead to lost your all data.
2. Steps To Switch the Device Policy
1. Connect your drive and right click on your Drive.
2.Then tap the properties
3. Then, choose the hardware tab from the next wizard.
4.You can see a list of drives in hardware tab.
5. Then choose your drive and tap on properties.
6. Next wizard is shown to you then choose General tab and tap on change setting button.
8. tick the better performance radio button.
3. Check out Performance Of System
Sometimes it also depends on OS performance for can’t data transfer speed.
4. You must have to upgrade your USB port driver version from 2.0 to 3.0 for greater speed.
5. Avoid the simultaneous write operation to the same drive.
6. Format the drive after few days. Also, try to format it at least once in a month if u can.
7. Check the drive for the bad sector errors
- Now Right click on the USB Drive which you want to check errors >>> Then choose properties >>> Then tap the tools tab >>> Tap on check now key.
- The tools itself scan errors and recover bad sector error.
- We hope these article helps you to increase Pendrive speed. We cant say 100% guarantee that it will surely improve Pendrive speed. However, these are excellent ways to fixed software and other bad errors for much better performance. If you like the article and find this helpful please share it with others. If you have any problems feel free to write in the comment box beneath