Easy Methods To Create Bootable USB
How To Create Bootable USB?
- 1 How To Create Bootable USB?
This article will help you To Create Bootable USB. This is a very simple method and helps you very much.
Whenever we install Windows on our Desktop/laptop, we use a bootable disk to install. Windows installation with CD/DVD is an old method. Even our bootable disk get crooked after few installations. After increasing the usage of Pendrive, we use them for data transfer from one device to another just because it is erasable. So that’s why many software is also available for converting USB into Windows bootable USB. Installing windows by using USB is the best technique. We can erase it whenever we want; it is more reliable and faster than disk drives. Today we will explain to you how we can use USB pen drive for installing Windows on our devices. There is much available software which makes bootable USB pen drive, but sometimes there is a problem with file adaptability or even problem with various windows versions. Making Windows installation is necessary after some conditions if your device is getting slow and you think that is Windows problem, but it is not every time.
Method 1: – Make Bootable USB Pendrive For Windows Using WinToFlash.
- WinToFlash is the best tool for creating bootable USB just because it supports various file types of windows.
- Download & install WinToFlash
- Then select your windows files source & USB device to make it bootable.
- Don’t forget to check the box of use different format files as I have done in below capture.
- After that only form and start copying files to your device.
Method 2: – Make Windows Bootable Pendrive With MS Software.
- Microsoft officially provides a tool for creating bootable USB.
- Download and Install Windows Bootable Tool.
- Now you need ISO file of Windows setup for making bootable USB pen drive.
If you have Windows file with ISO, then it is good otherwise search on Google for tools to convert Windows into ISO
- Open Windows USB creator tool & then select the ISO file and then click on next.
- By using this tool, you can create bootable USB pen drive by clicking on the options of USB.
- Then select your USB from the list.
- Click on Begin copying.
It takes few min to make bootable windows pen drive in case if it is not able to complete then follow the process to create your USB compatible.
If You Are Facing The Error “Unable To Make Bootable USB” Then Follow The Steps Below
- Go to start menu >> search for Run or Windows Key+R.
- Then type disk part into run box >> press enter
- Now a black screen will appear type command in the same format as shown.
select disk X
- Substitute X with your device number from the list of available disk.
- Above command with clean your select USB disk
- Now you have created a new partition of the drive only follow below commands.
Create primary partition select partition 1
format quick fs=fat32
This process will fix out all the errors, after following all these methods, you will be able to create bootable USB.
Some Important Tips To Create Bootable USB Pendrive:
- To make Bootable USB pen drive, you must have use of minimum space 4GB on my recommendation use 8GB.
- Windows Files for making a bootable device.
- Make sure that USB drive is empty always copy all the available data before making bootable.
We hope you enjoy this tutorial to make bootable USB pen drive for Windows and find it helpful. If you are facing any issue while using these methods, must share your comments.
I hope this tutorial will help you to Create Bootable USB. If you have any doubts please feel free to contact us.