Schedule Start And Shutdown In MAC
- 1 Schedule Start And Shutdown In MAC
- 2 Schedule Startup and Shutdown In Mac and with that your PC will automatically get started and sleep according to your work period.
How To Schedule Start And Shutdown In MAC?
Schedule Startup and Shutdown In Mac and with that your PC will automatically get started and sleep according to your work period.
You might be using the MAC device for a long time, and you might be thinking that you have got all features, but the thing is that you have not still gone through several features in various aspects on the Mac most probably. Let us tell you about one such feature of Mac that you would not have used yet; the feature is you can schedule up to Mac’s Startup or Shutdown, and the device will behave in such a way automatically. Remember that this feature can prove to be very beneficial to you if you don’t remember to Shutdown your MAC device, so consider to know about this feature. Here in this article, we have written about the method through which you can quickly activate or enable the scheduled startup or shutdown feature on your Mac, just go and read it now!
How To Schedule Start And Shutdown In MAC
Below is the guide that will help you to Schedule Startup & Shutdown on MAC and you can automate your PC as your work to start or sleep. So follow the below steps to proceed.
Steps To Schedule Start And Shutdown In MAC
1. Hold down the Command key and press up the space bar while using up the Mac. It will launch up the Spotlight on your device.
2. Just type in the “Energy Saver” in the Spotlight panel and then select up the Energy Saver system preference. It will open the Energy Saver System on your device. You can open it up on your device through using up the Menu, select the System Preferences from the Options and Click on the Energy Saver.
3. From the Energy Saver panel search for the option “Schedule” that can be placed as a button either, click on it. On the next screen select the Startup or wake option, and hence you will be recalled with some set of settings that you could customize & insert by yourself.
4. Just set the weekdays, time for Wakeup and Shutdown, etc. through the different settings, and after that, you could save all those settings by clicking OK
5. You could see that your MAC automatically shut down, start-up at the time & weekdays that you have set before. You can disable this functionality from the same settings. Go to the settings and from the options remove the Start-up and Shutdown schedules.
And this was the process by which any of the MAC users can induce this great feature on their device & hence get their device to run and close at the timing you have present in the method. The process just needs very simple knowledge, and alterations to your device’s software and the most of the method can be carried through the settings only. Now to enjoy up to the feature on your device, just apply to the procedure described above in the article.
We hope you like the post. Do share with your friends. Don’t forget to share the valuable comments and views. Thanks for reading the article. If you have any doubts please feel free to comment here. we are always here to help you. Thanks.