Create Virtual Hard Disk For Windows
Create Virtual Hard Disk (VHD) For Windows
How To Create Virtual Hard Disk (VHD) For Windows?
Here in this tutorial, we will explain the best method to Create Virtual Hard Disk (VHD) For Windows. Read carefully and share it.
VHD OR Create Virtual Hard Disk means, It is the copy set of the window setting, software, all the adjustments of the current Windows that installed on your PC. It is as you create the same copy of the Windows that is pre-installed & use that copy to be posted on other PC and by doing that you get an exact same type of window settings & modifications another computer also.You could need this backup anytime to be used for some purpose.
How To Create Virtual Hard Disk (VHD) For Windows
Create virtual hard disk from existing Windows installation and got that you have to follow the steps below.
Steps To Create Virtual Hard Disk For Windows
1. First of all download the latest version of the Disk2VHD software that is made especially for creating VHD’s in an easy way. You can visit this official page of Microsoft TechNet to download the zip file of Disk2VHD
2. After downloading, extract it using Winrar. Then click on the extracted file and install the setup. You can run the app on your device
3. Open the Disk2VHD software and select the physical drive(s) that you need to convert to virtual hard disk. After selecting the physical drive(s), you could now make the VHD of that drive.
4. You can use internal storage or external drive to save the VHD file. With the default settings, Disk2VHD uses the VHDX format to save the virtual hard disk however you could save the virtual disk in VHD format as well.
5. After all these steps, Click the Create button to begin the process & your VHD for desired drive would be created after some time depending on the size of the selected drive.The VHD that you has created now can be used on other running hardware so that you could install the same copied drive software content to the others.
So above was all about How To Create Virtual Hard Disk For Windows. By using this method, you can create the nano backup type file on the hard disc or the external USB drive. It can be then used to install the same kind of windows with same software pre-installed on the other PC.
We hope you like the tutorial to Create Virtual Hard Disk For Windows. Try it out and share the article with your friends. Leave the Comments here, if you have any queries with this. Thanks for reading.