Disable Windows 10 Lock Screen Simple 3 Methods
How To Disable Windows 10 Lock Screen?
This article will help you to Disable Windows 10 Lock Screen OR Remove Windows 10 Lock Screen. Check out the simple three steps.
As we all know that Windows Operating systems is the most modern OS that has been ever made for PC. The important reason that the Windows OS is very famous is that it allows the users with a lot of features, security, great UI etc. Among all the functions that it has to allow, security is one of the best features that the users can experience. And what if the lock screen gets disabled, yes it’s possible you could do this in your Windows10. As this guide that we are going to explain right below will help you to disable lock screen in your Windows 10. And you can get on your PC without logging on your PC. So have a look at guide discussed below to proceed
How to Disable Windows 10 Lock Screen
The method is quite easy and simple and there are different ways to that and below we had explained all of them. So have a look at all these methods below.
[icon name=”sticky-note” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] Method 1: Using the Registry Editor To Disable Windows 10 Lock Screen
- First of all press Win+R button on your keyboard and then type regedit and press enter.
3. There you need to right-click on the directory named “Windows” and then select Key -> New to create new key there.
5. Right-click on the newly created folder >>> then select new >>> then select DWORD (32-bit) Value
7. Now Just double click on file and change its value to 1.
[icon name=”sticky-note” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] Method 2: Renaming the Lock Screen Application Folder To Disable Windows 10 Lock Screen
- Navigate to the folder C:\Windows\SystemApps
- Now you could see the folder Microsoft.LockApp_cw5n1h2txyewy >>> right click on that folder >>> select rename
[icon name=”sticky-note” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] Method 3: Using Group Policy Editor To Disable Windows 10 Lock Screen
- First of all press Win+R button and then type gpedit.msc and press enter.
3. Now double click on the option Do not display the lock screen
So above discussion is all about How to Disable Windows 10 Lock Screen. With this process, you can disable Windows lock screen & directly get into your PC.
We hope this article will help yo Disable Windows 10 Lock Screen. Share with your friends who have the Windows 10 PC. Thanks for reading.