Install Android Remix OS On PC – This is simple and new
How To Install Android Remix OS On PC?
You all may know about the great Remix OS, and you might have tried to install it on your PC. Here we have the solution to Install Android Remix OS On PC. Check it out.
Till now you must have tried lots of cool emulators on your PC to run Android apps on them. And the most common is the blue stack that is currently being used by a lot of people. Such emulators only let you run apps and not the exact interface that is why we are here with an alternative that will allow you run real Android OS on your PC, and that’s possible and the OS that you are going to install in Android Remix OS. For that, you have to follow the complete guide discussed below to Install Android Remix OS On PC.
How To Install Android Remix OS On PC
The steps are quite simple, & you have to download and install the cool toolkit that will let you get the Android interface installed on your PC. So follow up the steps below to proceed.
- USB pen drive with minimum 8Gb capacity
- 64 bit CPU
Steps To Install Android Remix OS On PC
- First of all download the Remix OS toolkit from its official Website, we prefer to download the legacy file that is supported by all the OS.
- Now you will get the zip file that you need to extract to any selected folder want, and you would get two files one zip file & the other application file.
- Now there extract the zip file.
- Now you need to get the pen drive of at least 8Gb and format it using FAT32
- Then launch the app file in the extracted folder at the second step
- Now a tool would open where you have to click on Browse and then select the image file in the extracted folder in the third step.
- Now you need to click OK
- The burning process will start, and the pen drive will begin getting bootable using the Remix OS file
- Now you have to Reboot your system to boot the pen drive, and you can read the booting process on your laptop or PC.
- Now you need to select your USB in the start menu.
- Now there choose the Guest mode – No data will be saved after each session and press enter.
- Now you would see the Remix Login screen on your screen, and if it is displayed, then you are going correctly.
- Now you have to choose the language there and accept the agreement and click on start to continue.
Now the Remix OS would get started and will have to interface exactly like Android, and you can quickly try out lots of things that you do on your Android.
So above is all about Install Android Remix OS On PC. With this method, you can easily get the Remix OS on your Android device. Must try this out.
We hope you like the post. Keep sharing with others. Leave your valuable comments and thoughts in the comment box here. Thanks for reading.