Convert PNG Images To JPEG Without Losing a single Quality
- 1 Convert PNG Images To JPEG Without Losing a single Quality
- 2 Here we will explain the method to Convert PNG Images To JPEG Without Losing a single Quality. Read it carefully and share with others.
How To Convert PNG Images To JPEG Without Losing The Quality?
Users hate the website which loads slower as no one has an extra minute to waste. So you need to resize the images that you have inserted in your site to attract the user towards your site. And also in much other work, sometimes you need an image with the specified quality and that also with minimum size, and there are a lot of images that you found in PNG format when you try to resize them, then the picture quality gets lost. And that is why we are here with a method by which you can convert any of your PNG format images into JPG format without losing its quality, Yes it is possible, and that can be done by following up the complete guide discussed below to proceed. Here is the simple method to Convert PNG Images To JPEG Without Losing a single Quality.
How To Convert PNG Images To JPEG Without Losing The Quality
The method is quite straightforward and straight, and you will use a tool, using which you can convert the file format of any of the image and that too without losing the quality of the picture. So follow the below steps continue.
Steps To Convert PNG Images To JPEG Without Losing The Quality
1. You need a tool that is Xnconvert a powerful and free cross-platform batch image processor, allowing you to combine over 80 actions. Compatible with 500 formats. Download it from below links.
2. After downloading this tool install and Launch it on your PC and you will see an interface as shown here.
3. Now you have to edit the settings in the output section and that setting has been reflected on the screenshot, so refer the screenshot below and do the same on your tool that is setting the desired format to get the output photos and the destination folder to save the pictures.
4. Click on the button Add files & then add all the images whose format you need to convert the PNG images to JPG, and you would see thumbnails of all the pictures would get displayed to you.
5. Now click on Convert button there
6. That’s it conversion would get completed with the moments, and you would have all the images in the JPG format, and that would get saved in the location set in the output settings
So above is all about Convert PNG Images To JPEG Without Losing The Quality. With this method, you can easily convert some pictures from PNG or other formats into the JPG or other formats and that also without losing the quality.
We hope you like this tutorial about converting PNG Images To JPEG Without Losing a single Quality, do share with others too. Leave the comments here if you have any queries with this. Thanks for reading.