Customize Your Browser Proxy Settings
How To Customize Your Browser Proxy Settings?
In this article am explaining about How to Customize Your Browser Proxy Settings. This article will help you to Customize Your Browser Proxy Settings
Proxy and IP address are particular address based on different computer, location and internet connection. Proxies are helpful in many different situations sometimes we are not able or don’t have permission to access any particular website or other featured parts which are restricted in some areas or on a specific device. Then by adding your proxy, you can access or complete any task you want to do. So for this purpose, this article is for those who have never played with their browser settings. If you don’t have knowledge about how to change proxy settings in the browser then this tutorial with help to learn about how to add IP address into a browser and change your current internet surfing location.
Customize Proxy Settings In Chrome And Firefox
Proxy Settings For Mozilla Firefox
- Open Your Mozilla Firefox >> Tools >> Options.
- Now Window will appear to choose Advanced Tab at last.
- In Advanced Tab click on Network and click on Settings button of connection appear at first.
- Then the new window resembles to choose Manual Proxy features and then your proxy in place of HTTP box and add Port no in the box.
- Just under the box of Proxy, there is a dialogue Use this proxy for all protocols.
- Then save down settings now your proxies are working well.
Proxy Settings For Google Chrome including Other Browsers.
If you add a proxy for Google Chrome settings, then it operates not only for Google Chrome for all other browsers means proxy added through chrome work for the full internet.
- Open Google Chrome Browser
- From top right corner click on the settings button >> Then Settings from the list.
- A new window will seem to scroll down the mouse and click on Advance Settings
- Find change proxy settings appear in Network section.
- Then a new window will appear of Internet Properties click on Connections tab.
- In connection tab, there is settings option for Dial-up connection and LAN connection.
- If your connection is Dial-up, then select it from the dial box, and its settings button is just in right side or box.
- But if your connection LAN connection then clicks on LAN configuration.
- Tick the box use this proxy for LAN/Dial-up connection under Proxy servers.
- Add your Proxy & port address.
- After adding check the dialogue box of Bypass the proxy server for the local settings option.
- Now save down your settings & proxies will start working.
These above settings are for Mozilla and Google Chrome, but settings in chrome work for the whole internet indicates no need to add manually in other browsers.
Note: – If you are not using Mozilla/Chrome then for Manually addition proxy into device choice your control panel & then finds internet option will appear as for google chrome settings
We hope you learn to customize proxy settings into the browser. If you don’t have knowledge of this configuration, this topic help to study something new. For any inquiry, write to us in comments below.
We hope this will help you to Customize Your Browser Proxy Settings. This will help you. If you have any doubts, Please comment here. Our team will Help you within 48hours. Thanks for Reading. Share it with your friends. Thanks