How To Become A Certified Ethical Hacker OR A CEH
How To Become A Certified Ethical Hacker- Follow Up
Nowadays, most of you love to be an ethical hacker. Here we provide steps on getting Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) certification. here is How To Become A Certified Ethical Hacker
The qualification that you get when you pass the exam of CEH which consists of system pen testing skills is called Certified Ethical Hacker certification. The one who qualifies the exam by perceiving the system in different ways has given Ethical Certification. There is a council named EC-Council that offers another type of certification that is known as Certified Network Defense Architect (CNDA). This kind of certification is meant for United States Government agencies only and is available to members of selected organizations. So Here We are providing the information about How To Become A Certified Ethical Hacker
How To Become A Certified Ethical Hacker – Methods Given Below
The process that you shall follow so as to become an ethical hacker:
1. You have to achieve Examination Edit Certification, and that can be attained only by clearing the CEH exam. You could apply for this exam if you have attended the training course at Accredited Training Center
2. You can apply for the exam if you have not visited this training courses done the self-study. If you are the one with the choice of self-study then to apply for CEH exam that you must file an application with proof of at least two years relevant information security work experience attached to it. If you have no evidence connected to the application, then you can request by your educational background.
3. The exam is of 125 multiple choice questions with a four-hour limit. To qualify the exam, you must have scored about 70% aggregate marks. The test will be delivered online, and the Prometric Prime will set it.
4. The average cost of the exam for version 7 and version 8 is the US $500 and $100 extra that cannot be refunded. It is the fees administered by the EC-Council Accredited Training Center, Pearson VUE/Prometric testing center
5. The EC-Council has many partners around the Globe called ATC (Authorized Training Center). You can avail the training and Certification that has conducted by the individual ATCs. The EC-Council provides the online training in which you could learn the entire processes online from different videos. It’s named iLearn Program, and it comes with iClass as well as iLabs.
So this was all about How To Become A Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH). If you want to hack & break the securities but in a legal way and doesn’t want your talent to be used in an illegal way, then you shall try these exams where you would get your proper certification for the job of hacking if you are qualified. You can use this certificate to join the security departments of networking authorities and also the hardware organizations to help make their system safer.
We hope you like the article about How To Become A Certified Ethical Hacker. Be a certified ethical hacker and a social commitment person by providing the more secure environment. Don’t forget to share the article. Thanks for reading.