Add File Manager To iPhone
- 1 Add File Manager To iPhone
- 2 Here we will explain the best trick to Add File Manager To iPhone. You should have a jailbroken iPhone. Read here to know how to get it.
How To Add File Manager To iPhone?
Here we will explain the best trick to Add File Manager To iPhone. You should have a jailbroken iPhone. Read here to know how to get it.
The file manager is the only way to manage all your files in your device and its the app that routes all your files on your device and display to you to better manage them according to your wish. In Operating systems like Android & Windows device, there are inbuilt file managers, and you can get some custom third-party apps. But on iOS devices such as iPhone, no such thing is there, you see is all your music files in music app & all your pictures as well as videos in Photos app. But you don’t know which directory they are present, and it’s impossible to maintain them all as your need. So resolve this, we are here with a method that will help you to add a File manager on your phone. Yes, correctly you could now Add File Manager To iPhone where you can manage & see all your file and the different directories where those files are being located. So for that follow the guide completely.
Here are the steps to Add File Manager To iPhone
The method is quite simple and needs to jailbreak your iPhone, & you have to use a Cydia app to have the Cydia tweak that will allow getting the File Manager feature on your iPhone, for that, you have to follow some simple steps below.
Steps For Using Cydia Tweak To Get The File Manager On iPhone
1. You have to install Cydia app on your iPhone, and that is possible only for jailbroken iPhone. Click here to jailbreak.
2. Now you need to have Cydia tweak that is filing the tweak that will be adding a cool file manager on your phone that you will use to see all directories and records to manage them efficiently.
3. Now when the app gets’s installed on your iOS device then you need to reboot your iPhone, and you can easily do that by just clicking on Reboot Now button.
4. Now your device starts to launch the iFile app from the app drawer.
5. Now you will see all the files and directories that are what you want that is a cool file manager on your iPhone.
So above is all about Adding File Manager To iPhone. With this technique, you can quickly add up the file manager on your iPhone and better manage your data and do lots of things in it. So must try this out.
We hope you like our article to Add File Manager To iPhone, do share with your friends as well. Leave the comments here if you still have any queries with this. Thanks for reading.