Customize iPhone Screen Resolution- Simple way to Customize your iPhone Screen Resolution
How To Customize Your iPhone Screen Resolution?
You can Customize iPhone Screen Resolution and can have the resolution of other device versions. Read here and try it out.
Time to try out something cool on your latest iOS devices that are on the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6s. What about the iPhone 5, 5s & 5C interface on your device. Yes it’s possible you can run this device interface on your 5, and the 5.5-inch screen & these screen interfaces will be of 4 inches, as their device, and you can use them with your single hand as you do on that devices. Here is the cool guide by which this can be possible, and with that, you can quickly switch between any of the interfaces in your iPhone 6 & 6s. And for that, you just need to follow some guide discussed below to Customize iPhone Screen Resolution.
How we can Customize iPhone Screen Resolution
The process is simple and would work with the help of Cydia tweak that will let you customize resolution. The old 4-inch iPhone runs at a resolution of 640 x 1136 pixels, and the tweak allows you to change this to the resolution of iPhone 6 and, i.e., 750 x 1334 or iPhone 6 Plus, i.e.,1242 x 2208 or your custom resolution, thus giving you more screen real effect.
Steps To Customize Your iPhone Screen Resolution Using Upscale
1. First of all, you should have the Cydia app on your iPhone. For that, you need to jailbreak your iPhone. Click Here for jailbreaking.
2. Now you need to have Cydia tweak that is Upscale from the Cydia app and downloading this tweak that will let you customize your screen resolution, and you could try out other devices resolutions such as iPhone 5 & 5s resolution on iPhone 6 & 6s.
3. Once the app gets installed on your iOS device, you have to reboot your iPhone.
4. Now your device starts to launch the app from the app drawer.
5. Now you have to select the resolution that you want to set to your, iOS device and can select any device, from there. You can select any custom resolution there if you need that.
Now your device will run at that resolution and whole the interface will adjust accordingly.
So above steps are all about Customize iPhone Screen Resolution. With this method, you can quickly select any custom resolution to set up on your device, and all the interface will work correctly on that resolution, So try this out this tutorial.
We hope you like this simple method to Customize iPhone Screen Resolution, do share it with others too, Leave the comments here if you have any queries with this. Thanks for reading.