Transfer Emails From One Gmail To Another
How to Transfer Emails From One Gmail To Another
Most of you might think how to Transfer Emails From One Gmail To Another when you have another account. Here we have the solution.
Creating a new account of Gmail is not a big task, but that leave back all the emails that are there in your old email account. If you start forwarding every single email, then it would take the complete day to forward all emails to your another or new account, and that’s why user leaves them as such in their old account. But to overcome this, we have a solution using which you can move all your emails from one of your Google accounts to another with a single click. Yes, you can Transfer Emails From One Gmail To Another. Now it is possible and that with a method that we are going to discuss right here. With this method, you will move all your emails to the inbox of a new Gmail account, and there will be no need of forwarding each and every email with wasting lots of time on it.
How To Transfer E-Mails From One Gmail To Another
The method is simple and straight; you would use some of Gmail account settings that will allow you to transfer all the email to another account. And this is a feature of Gmail that probably no one of you was knowing before reading this guide. So follow-up some simple steps below.
Steps To Enable POP In Current Gmail Account To Export Mails To New Gmail Account
1. Login to your Gmail Account that you wish to transfer to another account.
2. Click on the settings button there on below of your profile picture of your account.
3. From the settings click on the Forwarding & POP/IMAP option and enable Enable POP for all mail (even mail that’s already been downloaded)
4. Then select Mark Gmail Copy As Read in the drop down option below and click on save changes option.
5. Now visit the new Gmail account to that you want to get all your emails.
6. Now click Settings >> Accounts and Import >> Add a POP3 mail account you own
7. Then a popup Windows would appear where you have to enter the email address from which you want to import emails and click on next step.
8. Enter the password, and all other fields will be auto-filled there and simply click on Add account.
9. Now in the next screen click YES option and click on add.
You have done, now all the emails of that account will be there in your new Gmail account.
So above is all about Transfer Emails From One Gmail To Another, With this method, you can transfer all the emails from one account to another within some simple steps discussed here.
We hope you like the post to Transfer Emails From One Gmail To Another. Keep sharing with others. Leave your comments here, if you have queries. Thanks for reading.