Two WhatsApp Accounts On a Single Phone
How To Have Two WhatsApp Accounts On a Single Phone?
In this tutorial, we will guide you on how to use a dual Whatsapp account on a single Android device. Read, follow and share.
Whatsapp has some limitations link we can’t send a few important files like XLS, doc and more. Another reason for the prevalence of Whatsapp is its new feature such as Whatsapp free calling. S
Today, we are going to consider using two Whatsapp accounts on the same device. We use Android phones that have Dual Sim functionality. But Whatsapp allows you to create only one Account on one Device. We can create two Whatsapp accounts for our both numbers, but we can’t access them at the same time on the same device. In some conditions, we use two numbers as one for the profession and a second one for the family. We need to keep in touch with both Whatsapp account. Hence, If you are also facing this problem, then this article will help you. Today we will guide you on how to use a dual Whatsapp account on a single Android device.
How To Have Two Whatsapp Accounts On Single Phone
Method 1: – Two Whatsapp Account By Using WhatsMapp Solo
WhatsMapp solo is an app using which we can easily create another Whatsapp account on a single Android device. It allows custom icons, Status bar color changing in the Lollipop version. It’s one of the important features is it is an anti-ban App.
Steps To Create Account On Your WhatsMapp Solo
1. Download this App and then install it on your Android.
2. Follow the corresponding steps as you make a Whatsapp account. Do not use the same number to generate an account
3. If you face any problem, then you should backup and then remove the original Whatsapp and after that install this app.
Method 2: – Two Whatsapp By Using OG WhatsApp
Steps To Create Account On Your OGWhatsapp
1. You need to take a backup of your chats from the Whatsapp settings. For that go to WhatsApp Settings >>> chat settings >>> backup chats.
2. Then you have to go to your phone settings >>> Apps >>> Whatsapp and then click on it and tap on clear data
3. Go to your Whatsapp folder, whether it has located on phone storage and SD card, and rename it to OGwhatsApp.
4. Now You have to Uninstall your original Whatsapp app.
5. Now download this App and install it on your Android phone. Download it here.
6. Then create your Account and enjoy the trick.
7. Download the original Whatsapp create/restore your old account. Now you have a dual Account.
Note: – In some devices the second method may or may not work then we recommend trying the first method.
So above are the best possible methods to use two or dual Whatsapp account on a single Android device at the same time.
We hope you like the article. If you find this trick isn’t working or have any difficulty, then don’t forget to share your precious comment. Thanks for reading.