Tricks To Pause And Resume Windows 10 Update Download
- 1 Tricks To Pause And Resume Windows 10 Update Download
- 1.1 What Are The Best Tricks OR How To Pause And Resume Windows 10 Update Download?
- 1.2 What Are The Tricks To Pause And Resume Windows 10 Upgradation
- 1.3 Steps to Pause & Resume Windows 10 Update Download
What Are The Best Tricks OR How To Pause And Resume Windows 10 Update Download?
If you face any issue while downloading Windows 10 update, then here we provide some Tricks To Pause And Resume Windows 10 Update Download.
If you are a Windows user with an internet connection to your PC, then you might be aware of the notifications on Windows prompting you about the updates. You get to know on the updates for different features and built-in apps that are out of date. The Windows by default would automatically update these out of date functions and apps. It might not be the great thing for those who are less on the internet or are using limited internet policies as the updating would use the data. And sometimes you need to postpone the update or have to download it under some wifi connection, but you may not know the way to do so. So, to sort that out we are here to guide you in this, As this manual will help you to resume & pause any of your Windows updates. So have a look at the guide discussed below to continue.
What Are The Tricks To Pause And Resume Windows 10 Upgradation
The trick is quite easy, and you just have to execute some commands in your Windows 10 OS, and you would be done with that with the control over the downloads of the updates going on your computer. So follow the guide below to continue.
Steps to Pause & Resume Windows 10 Update Download
- In your Windows 10 operating system, press the buttons Win + X and then select the Command Prompt option that would open in the admin access
- For stopping the Windows Update services, you have to execute the command given below
net stop wuauserv
- Now the next step will be to halt the Background Intelligent Transfer service and for that run the command given here
net stop bits
- Now you have to stop is Delivery Optimization and for that execute the command given below
net stop dosvc
- Now above are the commands to stop the updates services, and whenever you need to resume all these services, then you should run the commands below one by one.
net start wuauserv
net start bits
net start dosvc
So, now your windows, updates services could be resumed as well as paused easily
So above discussion was all about Pause & Resume Windows 10 Update Download. Use this pattern, and you can have full control over the Windows updates downloads to pause and resume them according to your wish.
We hope the tutorial runs for you, keep sharing with others also. Leave the comment below if you have any queries with this. Thanks for reading the trick to Pause And Resume Windows 10 Update Download.